If you are a fashion lover and always want to be fascinated by new styles and modern fashion items, then today we want to give you the same information. There are many such markets in Delhi city where we get beautiful clothes, shoes, bags, fashion jewelry everything to make ourselves look attractive and modern.
Delhi’s Sarojini Market is such a market where you get all the items you need at an affordable price. Here you get the latest fashionable clothes, jewelry, shoes, bags and all the things you want.
Click here to know about Delhi’s Sadar Bazar.
Why is Sarojini Market famous?
By the way, the whole of Delhi is a very popular city for shopping. There are many markets for shopping here, where you can buy items as per your choice but if it is about Sarojini Market, then it has a different pleasure. This market is different from all the markets of Delhi and is also very economical.
Here you will get all those things which you may not find in other places in Delhi. So let us tell you about the items found in Sarojini.
Click here to know about the Taj Mahal, the symbol of love.
Here you get all the variety of girl and women clothes. From shorts to dungarees, palazzos, skirts, casual dresses, semi-casuals, everything is here. A lot of variety of jeans is available here, which is an all-time favorite for girls. Printed and plain jeans of all types are available here.
If you want to take a graphic and printed jacket and t-shirt, then you have many shops available here. And you can also do it from the street market.
Here the combination of surplus and export also keeps coming, in which you can sort the clothes from the pile and get the beautiful clothes of your choice at a very low cost. Whenever you go here, use your bargaining skills while shopping because the shopkeepers here speak very much about the goods and definitely take a shopping bag with you.
Click here to know about Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling of Ujjain.
If anyone makes clothes look great, then it is matching jewelry and it complements and enhances the fashion of girls. Sarojini Market is very famous for junk jewelry. Here you will find artificial junk jewelry like necklaces, earrings, bracelets at very affordable prices.
Click here to know about the Bhedaghat waterfall of Jabalpur.
Shoes and Sandals.
You get the very good and latest collection of shoes and sandals in this market. Here you can get all types of shoes, sandals, and slippers. You just have to explore the market a little bit. You have to explore the shop here and the shop of the street shopkeeper thoroughly.
Here you get Boots, Casual Shoes, Sneaker, Heeled Sandals, Flat Sandals, Heeled Shoes, Wedges, Trainers.
Click here to know about the Maihar Temple of Madhya Pradesh.
If you are a fan of beautiful and attractive bags, purses, and clutches or are looking to buy, then this market is the No. 1 choice for you. You get all types of bags like handbags, sling bags, tote bags, travel bags, bucket bags, clutches, backpacks, here.
Home decor and cutlery
Apart from clothes and shoes, Sarojini Market is also very famous for home decor items like curtains, bedsheets, printed curtains, table covers, sofa covers, wall hangings, pillow covers.
Along with the home decor, dinner sets, T-sets, printed glasses, printed cups, and other cutlery items are also available here.
Click here to know about Qutub Minar.
Things to Keep in Mind
- The market’s opening time is from 10 am to 8 pm. It remains closed on Monday, all other days remain open.
2. Whenever you come here, avoid coming by your own vehicle because parking is a big problem here. You can come here via bus or metro, which will be very easy and cheap for you. Sarojini Nagar Metro is the nearest metro station here.
3. Whenever you shop here, do bargaining in the system because the shopkeepers here speak very high rates of items. If you do not do the bargaining, then there may be chances of you being cheated.
4. Here not all clothes are available in the fit size and there is no room to change every clothes, so whatever clothes you take, take a slightly larger size.
5. If you come here, try to come in daylight because there is no good arrangement of lights at the shops at night In this case, you may have problems in selecting clothes and other items.
6. If you are a food lover and you have a passion for food, then there are many delicious food stalls and shops here. Where you will find the food items of your choice.
Click here to know about Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga located in Khandwa, Indore.
How to Reach?
The nearest metro station of Sarojini Nagar market is the INA metro station that is located on the yellow line. If you are coming from Vaishali metro from the board the metro from Vaishali Metro station and deboard the same as Central Secretariat.